Thank you Sarah for testing this pioneering Hasselblad’s H5D-50c, the world’s first fully integrated medium format camera system to use CMOS sensor technology. And thank you to Hasselblad to put this beautiful camera in my hands. This is clearly a fun tool to have and I can’t wait to shoot more weddings with this.
- 50 Mpixel CMOS sensor with almost twice the physical size of the largest 35 mm DSLR sensor.
- Excellent high ISO performance: shoot at up to ISO 6400 and still produce crisp clean images with perfect colours both on location or in the studio.
- High dynamic range (up to 14 stops) for improved detail in shadow and highlight areas.
- Longer shutter speeds (up to 12 minutes).
- Faster capture rate: 1.5 frames per second.
- Live Video in Phocus with higher frame rate.
- True Focus auto-focus system with Absolute Position Lock and camera controls.
- Options for working with tilt-shift.
- GPS recording flexibility.